May 4, 2014

Ok, so perhaps just one more

There was just one corner left that we could squeeze a plant into. The boys and Matthew bought me this lovely pot and giant pink oleander for my birthday. I love it, especially because it smells of strawberry marshmallows. I seeded some alyssium underneath which is already starting to sprout so there will be a carpet of white and purple flowers there soon. It was horribly root bound when I replanted it, so I expect tremendous growth now that it's in its roomy new home.


We do have plans for a fountain out here when we can save up our dirhams (and get an outdoor socket installed to the left of the sliding door there). Something like this which will go between the oleander and desert rose. Perfect spot as you can see it from in the study and while in the garden.



No comments:

Post a Comment