I'm just trying to imagine the ad exec's pitch to the company about building a whole ongoing campaign around this guy. Can you envision what the photo shoot for this was like? I mean no offense, I'm sure he is a very nice person, but this does not make me want to jump up and down wildly and shout "Yes, please! Let me spend every dirham I have buying jewelry here!". Maybe he's a famous (or perhaps once-upon-a-time famous, hence the ads) Bollywood star and I'm missing it? Is he an Indian William Shatner? Who knows....
August 1, 2012
Welcome to Celebrate the Beauty of Life
Remember this guy? He's back.
I'm just trying to imagine the ad exec's pitch to the company about building a whole ongoing campaign around this guy. Can you envision what the photo shoot for this was like? I mean no offense, I'm sure he is a very nice person, but this does not make me want to jump up and down wildly and shout "Yes, please! Let me spend every dirham I have buying jewelry here!". Maybe he's a famous (or perhaps once-upon-a-time famous, hence the ads) Bollywood star and I'm missing it? Is he an Indian William Shatner? Who knows....
I'm just trying to imagine the ad exec's pitch to the company about building a whole ongoing campaign around this guy. Can you envision what the photo shoot for this was like? I mean no offense, I'm sure he is a very nice person, but this does not make me want to jump up and down wildly and shout "Yes, please! Let me spend every dirham I have buying jewelry here!". Maybe he's a famous (or perhaps once-upon-a-time famous, hence the ads) Bollywood star and I'm missing it? Is he an Indian William Shatner? Who knows....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment