June 14, 2014

House Hunting

House hunting here is a very *ahem* colourful exercise as there can be some interesting design choices. I had to share some of the doozies that we have seen. Can someone please explain to me why anyone would have a Burberry-esque tiled bathroom?


Then this is quite something. Can you imagine seeing this first thing in the morning as you stumble out of your bedroom in search of tea?


I think I might need handrails to hold onto while cooking to prevent sea sickness in this kitchen


Words fail me. I have no idea what is going on here or what they were thinking.

 This one is the front hallway. Nothing says 'Welcome!' more than dungeon-chic.

























Shows how very, very lucky we were with the relatively neutral palette in our current place. Please, dear god, please, cross your fingers for us while we keep searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment